There are total 60 seats available for B. Sc. Nursing, out of which 50% seats i.e. 30 seats of Management Quota will be filled through the admission procedure of Management Association (Private Nursing College Managements Association of Kerala) on the basis of rank obtained in +2 examinations, as per the eligibility criteria shown below. Remaining 50% seats will be filled by the Govt. of Kerala as per the prevailing rules.
Eligibility : – Pass in Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English put together are eligible.
Age :- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed.
Fees :- As per the norms of Govt. of Kerala.
Application forms can be obtained from Administrative Office, Shifa Institute of Medical Sciences, Al Shifa Hospital Complex, Perinthalmanna from 18.05.2012 on payment of Rs.500/- or the same can also be downloaded from below and sent duly filled-in along with a DD for Rs.550/- drawn in favour of Al Shifa College of Nursing, payable at Perintalmanna.Application forms duly filled in with all documents should reach the office on or before 08.06.2012, before 5.00 pm.
Other relevant conditions :
- The duly filled application form with necessary documents should reach the college office as early as possible.
- Incomplete and incorrect application will not be considered.
- The right of admission is reserved by the Principal.
- Prescribed fee should be paid at the time of admission.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Admission is provisional and subject to the approval of the concerned authority.
- The right of admission of the present student of the college to the next higher class is decided by the Principal.
- The following original documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission along with 3 sets of xerox copies.
- SSLC or equivalent marks card.
- PDC/10+2/HSC or equivalent marks card.
- Transfer certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Migration certificate (Only if necessary)
- Eligibility certificate (Only if necessary).
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Nativity certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- 3 passport size and 3 stamp size colour photos.
- Valid student VISA & other documents in case of foreign students
- The students are informed to refer rules and regulations of INC, KNMC,
Kerala University of Health Sciences, and Govt, of Kerala.
NOTE: Once a candidate is admitted for any course, and wants to withdraw the seat or discontinue the studies after closing the admissions in the same academic year or in subsequent academic years, to join other courses or for other purposes, he/she is liable to remit the total fees of the course and the Liquidated Damage as per Govt, rules. In such cases, the Transfer Certificates will be issued only after remitting Liquidated Damages and the remaining fees of the course.