The Al Shifa College of Nursing aspires to be a premiere centre for academic excellence in nursing to produce skilled health care providers and transformative leaders.
Our mission is to
- Educate students for the diverse opportunities , offered by careers in nursing and other health care fields.
- Prepare a diverse student population to become professional nurses through academic excellence.
- Promote health and enhance the quality of life for citizens through the creation of value- centered nursing education.
- Foster innovation and research that will benefit the humanity and improve the nursing
We prioritize the delivery of high-quality care, emphasizing evidence-based practices and continuous improvement to ensure that our graduates contribute to positive patient outcomes.
Behaving in an ethical, reliable, and accountable way in personal and professional environments.
Developing and adopting new approaches, technologies, products and ways of functioning.
Striving and motivating adherence to high standards and competence.
Including and involving people from all backgrounds and identities to participate in a group or organization.
Demonstrating esteem for, or a sense of worth or value toward, others through communications and actions.
The Al Shifa College of Nursing committed to achieve the highest standard in nursing education, service and research by meeting the global standards through quality education, devoted nursing care and emphasis on need based research.
- Promote the scientific base of nursing knowledge and skill through innovative teaching methodology.
- Develop professional nurses who render prevention and curative health care.
- Enhance the professional growth of nursing through continued research process.
- Mould student as an individual, citizen and as a perspective member of the profession in order to uphold the dignity of the profession.